Monday, February 6, 2012

Refreshing Paloma's

Paloma's


A Paloma is one of my favorite drinks. If you like a nice refreshing Margarita I think you are sure to enjoy this cooling, bubbly beverage as well.  
It's One of Mexico's most popular cocktails! The Paloma is a perfectly refreshing combination of sweet and tart with grapefruit, lime, and a pinch of salt. 
 
To make this pretty drink you will need:


2oz of your favorite Tequila (I like to use Patron Silver or Hornitos)
1/2 of a lime's juice
Pinch of salt
1 cup of Ice
Grapefruit Soda (Mexican soda brand Jarrito's is better but you can use other kinds) or
Squirt
Lime peel for the fancies ♥


First fill your tall glass with the ice, squeeze the lime juice in the cup, add a pinch of salt, next add your tequila, and top your glass off with grapefruit soda.
Put it all in a shaker to give it a little rock and roll mix and salt the rim of your glass if you would like
(I choose to salt my rim because I love the little bits of salt you get with every sip)
Pour your drink in your salted/unsalted glass, use lime peel to fancy it up and ENJOY!


Trust me when I say if you like Margarita's you are sure to enjoy this tasty, pretty drink.

  Salud!  Let me know what you guys think if you make it!

  ♥♥♥ Tannia♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. I heart palomas! Very refreshing and very delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love margaritas, so I might need to try this soon! And I love the name of your blog! It describes my life perfectly :)

    Visiting from Hollie's blog. It isn't Friday anymore, so Happy Monday!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joelle, you will LOVE Palomas! Let me know what you think after you have one i'm curious. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. that drink looks amazing. definitely a margarita fan had one tonight in fact!! i know i would love this drink. wish i had the opportunity to chat with you during the meet-up, we will have to next time for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will LOVE it! I know, I wish I would have talked to a lot more people!! Next time for sure! In the mean time, follow my blog and ill keep you posted with margarita info. and similar drinks to it! ♥♥ t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, that does sound like a pretty awesome drink! :)

    Just dropping by from #FF.
    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want one right now! Great recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment's! I love to hear from you guys♥