Thursday, January 26, 2012

Margaritas

oooh.... Margaritas!

I will begin my journey tomorrow night.
I have been a Margarita girl since I can remember.  Well since I became legal T.J. drinking age.
I have had Margaritas at countless amounts of places.  Some are so awful that after one tiny sip I have to immediately return it and try not to gag and some have been so extremely wonderful that I have had to close my eyes after a sip because it taste so wonderful.

   No friends I am not an alcoholic, but I really do appreciate the art of making a fantastic Margarita.
If you know me, you know that I know, and LOVE margaritas.

I like cosmos, and other girly drinks and  have tried to steer away from Margaritas many, many times to mix it up but, I always quickly come back to tasty Margaritas.

  So when I said "tomorrow my journey begins", by that I meant OUR journey begins. I'm going to start writing  about Margaritas I have at different places and let you know where you should go for your next refreshing Margarita.        
  

  SALUD Y BUENA SUERTE fellow Margarita makers.                  

6 comments:

  1. I'm liking this feature! Can't wait to see who makes your favorite Margarita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It will be hard to decide... but we will see. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I'm a margarita girl too - i love them on the rocks! I can't wait to hear about your favorites!

    Excited you are coming on Saturday, we have so many fun things planned. Can't wait to meet you!

    xo, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kelsey! Im very excited too!! Can't wait to meet all you girls! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think I saw you at the meetup but didn't get to say hi! Can't wait to hear about margaritas! Love fruit alcoholic beverages.-Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I'm excited to read about this!! Salud!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment's! I love to hear from you guys♥