Saturday, January 14, 2012

The big 3-0!


I have been thinking about what I want to do for my 30th birthday for about a year now.  My birthday is now less than a week away and I still don't know what I want to do.  Should I A) Have a romantic night with my fiance by going to dinner and a lounge. B) Get bottle service at a night club Downtown or C) Go bar hopping with a bunch of friends?  I think we may go with option C).  If so this is what I think I will wear or something similar to it.
A) ROSE                                                                                       B)PALE GOLD             They are both under $100!! Im hoping the back is a little more open than the front.  I have been wanting to purchase a sequence dress for some time now and I think this is the perfect occasion.  The question is... Which one is cuter? hmm... I kinda like A.
Dirty 30 here I come!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I didnt go either or! Couldnt find it.. so I went with something similar... kinda.. in black.. boring.. but ill dress it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment's! I love to hear from you guys♥