Monday, February 27, 2012

Margarita estilo Karina's

Karina's


This weekend we decided to visit one of our old favorite Mexican Seafood Restaurant  in Chula Vista.  If you are a Marisco's kinda person, you have to check this place out!  Food is great, drinks are great,  if you are a guy you are sure to enjoy the waitress's outfits.  Weekends they usually have Mariachi playing as well, but for some reason we didn't get to enjoy the music of the Mariachi playing while we were enjoying our Marisco's and drink's, perhaps next time.  So the exciting thing about this place is that they are soon opening one up here in Eastlake! I'm so very excited since the location will be about 2 miles away!! I can Imagine sitting out on the patio, sun shinning on my face, eating ceviche, and enjoying a nice cold Margarita.  Ahh... Can't wait for summer time!
Karina's Margaritas are FABULOUS!  I'm sure that their secret to the perfect sweet and sour taste is that they make their own mix.  I can tell they add natural sugar, they make it to perfection. I usually order a shot of my favorite tequila to have after a margarita when I eat marisco's but this time the margarita's were so very delish that's all I wanted to have.
I should try to find their recipe.  If I get it I will be sure to let you guys know.
If you visit Karina's be sure to order the "Perfect Margarita".  It is perfect!   



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. The food at Karina's was amazing -- we had agua chiles, ceviche and some king crab legs. My date was amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!!! ♥♥♥ amorsito♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, that looks like a killer margarita! Let's enjoy ceviche and margaritas this summer on the patio at Karina's new Eastlake location!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great place. I want one of these margaritas right now! Also, I love your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!♥ I love it too.. It feel's like... me. :) Are you going to the Shine event? end of march?

      Delete

Thanks for the comment's! I love to hear from you guys♥